The Freshmobile Initiative would not be possible without the support and endorsements of the following organizations:
- Boys & Girls Club of Dane County
- Centro Hispano of Dane County
- Fresh Madison Market
- Kayser Ford of Madison
- Madison Community Foundation
- Meriter Health Services
- Physician's Plus Insurance
- Urban League of Greater Madison
Our community partners help this initiative gain awareness within their neighborhoods:
- Allied Community Cooperative
- Allied Dunns Marsh Neighborhood Assn.
- Bridge-Lakepoint Community Center
- City of Madison CDBG
- Centro Hispano
- Farley Center for Peace, Justice & Sustainability
- Gaining Ground
- Joining Forces for Families
- Leopold Area Resource Committee
- Meadowood/Hammersly residents and stakeholders
- Mentoring Positives
- Owl Creek Neighborhood Resource Team/Public Health
The time, effort and talents of the following vendors are also very much appreciated:
- Monarch Madison - a local Madison company who designed and wrapped the Freshmobile truck and trailer!
- CloudTactix - a local Madison company who designed and developed the Freshmobile website.
- Indianapolis Fruit - Fresh Madison Market's produce vendor who helped retrofit the shelving inside the trailer ensuring our product is fresh and with uncompromising quality.
Freshmobile would like to sincerely thank all of its supporters for helping make the Freshmobile Initiative possible!